- 2FG7 - no-fuss parallel gripper for tight spaces and demanding payloads
- Complete, easy-to-program, collaborative parallel gripper gets to work fast in a wide range of applications
- Strong parallel gripper is easy to deploy in tight spaces and handles demanding payload requirements
- Get fast ROI with a single flexible, intelligent, and precise gripper that can be easily customized and adapted for many tasks
- Ready for use almost anywhere, with IP67 rating for harsh environments and ISO Class 5 certification for cleanroom use
Smaller and more powerful than other 2 finger grippers, the 2FG7 is perfect for use in applications with limited maneuvering space. Boasting a maximum payload of 11 kg (24.3 lb), an external grip range of up to 73 mm (2.87 in), and a gripping force of 20 N to 140 N, the versatile 2FG7 can easily handle heavy or bulky payloads. And with IP67 rating for harsh environments and ISO Class 5 certification for cleanroom use, the 2FG7 is ready to work almost anywhere you need it.
Unlike complex and expensive pneumatic gripper setups, the electric 2FG7 can be easily programmed for precise force, speed, and stroke control settings through an intuitive software interface. Intelligent feedback such as grip detection and lost-grip detection improve overall accuracy. And like the rest of OnRobot’s family of no-fuss, all-electric grippers, the 2FG7 lets you say “so long” to the hassles and costs of compressed air.